Thermage CPT for Face
Thermage is Ideal for Treating:
- Sagging skin
- Loose jowls or lack of definition in your jaw line
- Wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth, eyes, or forehead Lack of definition in your lips
- Tired-looking eyes
- Excess skin on the upper eyelid (also known as hooding)
- Crepey texture on your eyelids that makes it hard to apply eye shadow or eye liner
- Wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes (crow’s feet)
Thermage® produces remarkable toning, smoothing, contouring, and tightening. It is a non-invasive facelifting procedure that helps tighten and contour your skin in a single treatment with no surgery, no injections, and little to no downtime.
As you age and expose your skin to the sun, the collagen in your inner skin layers breaks down faster than your body can replenish it, causing your skin to start to sag or wrinkle. Using radiofrequency, Thermage facelifts heat the deep layers of the skin while keeping the surface safe and cool. Best of all, there is no downtime.
The deep heating delivered by the radiofrequency of Thermage stimulates your body to tighten the collagen in the dermis of the skin while also stimulating the formation of new collagen. As a result, you’ll see tighter, smoother skin and improved tone and texture, starting immediately and continuing in the months following the treatment.
You may notice your skin seems tighter immediately after treatment, but measurable tightening and contouring will be seen gradually over the two to six months following the procedure. You’ll see tighter, smoother skin, softened lines and wrinkles, and an overall younger-looking appearance.