Permanent makeup is also referred to as micro pigmentation, which is a process of applying micro insertions of natural pigments into the skin that last a few years.
Permanent makeup is an excellent choice for individuals who:
- Engage in swimming or water sports
- Participate in athletics and are concerned about sweating off and/or having to reapply makeup
- Have nearly invisible, thinning, or no eyebrows
- Have especially oily skin, and makeup won’t stay on or easily smudges
- Have poor eyesight and applying makeup is difficult
- Wear contacts
- Have asymmetrical, thin, or pale lips
Our permanent makeup experts treat the eyes, lips and brows. We also experts in nipple permanent makeup for women who have had reconstruction surgery following a mastectomy.
A consultation is necessary to see if you are a candidate for permanent makeup, and all consultations are free at Allura Skin, Laser & Wellness Clinic. Give us a call at 970.223.0193.
BEFORE Reconstructive Breast Nipple
AFTER Reconstructive Breast Nipple