There are many benefits that come with getting older. You get wiser, smarter, and if you are lucky you might even find a little inner peace. Aging isn’t all great, though. Wrinkles are one of the things that come along with getting older that many of us dread, but it doesn’t have to be inevitable. Allura in Fort Collins offers non-invasive wrinkle treatments that can help you eliminate the deep grooves and fine lines that betray your age. Here are three options offered in our medical services spa:
- Botox. One of the most well-known wrinkle treatments available on the market today, Botox involves a simple injection into the problem areas of your face. This injection prevents the muscles from contracting and making the lines on your face get worse, as well as helps smooth out the appearance of your wrinkles. Injections are safe and used by millions of men and women across the United States.
- Dysport. Similar to Botox, this is another wrinkle treatment that involves injections into the area of your face where you’d like to see a reduction in your wrinkles. Dysport temporarily stops the muscles in your face from contracting so the appearance of fine lines is diminished. This is an especially beneficial treatment for lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Laser skin treatments. Allura offers a huge variety of effective wrinkle treatments, including CO2 DOT therapy, sublative lasers, Thermage, and more. These lasers can give you results similar to a facelift without the surgical procedure of the recovery time!
So which wrinkle treatment is right for you? In many cases, it depends on what your goals are for your skin. You may want to simply eliminate lines at your eyes, a deep crease between your brows, or even a sagging jawline that’s making you look older than you actually are. Here is how to determine which option is the right one for you:
- Think through your goals. Write out a list of the things you’d like to accomplish in our medical spa for your face, whether that’s wrinkles, refining the texture of your skin, or evening out the pigmentation.
- Make an appointment with Allura. You can give us a call or contact us through our website and we’ll set you up with an appointment at a time that’s right for you.
- Meet with our care specialists. Based on your list of goals, we’ll help you develop a care and treatment plan that addresses the concerns you have for your skin and moves your towards a healthy, younger visage.
With so many wrinkle treatment options under one roof, Allura can be your “go-to” place when it comes to healthy skin care. Our team is friendly, helpful, and professional and will do everything they can to ensure you are getting results. We want to exceed your expectations when it comes to a medical spa. Get in touch with us today at 970-223-0193 or contact us through our website to make an appointment with Allura in Fort Collins today.