The hCG Diet hormone and nutrition counseling program from Allura features hCG, a naturally occurring human hormone that positively affects weight loss by breaking down and releasing fat stored in your body. The program will help you down a new path to wellness that will enable you to:
- Reshape your body and rid of problem fat areas
- Revitalize energy levels and curb your hunger
- Release energy stored in your body to burn fat
In our recent blogs, we’ve been covering myths that surround the hCG diet and dispelling them. Today we’ve got a couple more for you.
- You don’t get enough fiber on the hCG diet. False! The American Dietetic Association recommends a healthy diet include 20 to 35 grams of fiber a day from plant foods, including both soluble and insoluble fiber. However, most Americans normally only consume about half that amount. The HCG True Diet requires that you ingest at least the same as what most Americans normally eat. Sometimes this can be even more than the recommended healthy diet amounts. Most fruits and vegetables can contain around 4 or more grams of fiber per serving. Since four servings are required per day on the HCG True Diet program, you will at least ingest what most Americans eat every day.
- Consuming 500 calories a day for the rest of your life is impossible. Unfortunately, many people, especially many critics of HCG Diets, think that people who do HCG Diets must continue eating only 500 calories a day for the rest of their lives. This idea is totally and absolutely false. The 500 calories a day diet is only for the first 40 days of a course of the diet. After all the excess weight is lost, a healthy diet is eaten with associated lifestyle changes.