We are proud to support many causes and organizations in the Northern Colorado community, including:
- Hope Lives – (Allura is an annual sponsor and provides donations to the auction) – The Hope Lives Breast Cancer Support Center supports and strengthens those touched by Breast Cancer by providing Care, Guidance & Education.
- NOCO Active 20/30 – (Allura is an annual sponsor and provides donations to various auctions throughout the year) – A non-profit organization comprised of business leaders between the ages of 20 and 39 that are focused on raising money for charities serving disadvantaged children in Northern Colorado.
- Crossroads Safehouse – (Allura is an annual sponsor and provides donations to the silent auction) – A local nonprofit that advocates for and provides a safe environment for victims of domestic and interpersonal abuse and violence in Colorado, while promoting positive change through education, awareness and intervention.
- Multiple Local High Schools, Middle Schools, and Elementary Schools – Donations to various auctions, events, and monetary gifts.
- Fort Collins Cat Rescue – A nonprofit organization in Northern Colorado working to reduce pet overpopulation and provide a guarantee shelter for cats in need.
- The Matthews House – An organization that empowers young adults and families to transition to navigate difficulties on the road to self-sufficiency. Many of the individuals in the program are or have been part of the human services, foster care, and/or justice system. Many have also lived in generational poverty.
- Respite Care – Respite Care is a nonprofit organization that provides short-term care for children with developmental disabilities, giving respite to parents and enhancing the quality of life for the entire family. Respite Care believes that a child with the disability is a child first and his or her challenges are secondary.
- CASA of Larimer County
CASA of Larimer County a nonprofit organization that recruits and trains community volunteers to be Court Appointed Special Advocates for abused and neglected children. Allura supports various fundraisers by Banner Health Systems and University of Colorado Health Systems.
- McKee Medical Center
- Allura supports various fundraisers by Poudre Valley Hospital.